Odpovědět 

Hodnocení tématu:
  • 0 Hlasů - 0 Průměr
Millennial Women Reveal Their Favorite Sex Toys
12-10-2022, 09:42 AM
Příspěvek: #1

The sex toy industry is a $15 billion one, with 50 percent of women reporting that they tried their very first sex toy in their 20s. This isn’t just great news for companies who are constantly coming up with the next best sex-related toy, but great news for humanity: we're becoming more open-minded about sex toys as a society — and about trying out all different types of products.To get more news about 暖暖的国语免费观看, you can visit our official website.

But even while owning sex toys is so common, there is still very much a stigma attached to using them — and not everyone feels comfortable talking about them. But there is really no shame in talking about them or incorporating them into the bedroom, because in addition to providing pleasure, they could be the one thing that completely transforms your sex life. "Vibrators kind of level the playing field for women in the bedroom," Claire Cavanah, Babeland's co-founder, tells Bustle. "A lot of women really need the consistent stimulation on their clitoris to have the same experience as men have."

"My favorite toy is the Magic Wand. I'd had other toys that never seemed to add anything to the experience. But the wand was this life-changing experience. It opened the door to a whole new relationship with my body."

"One of the most amazing sex toys I would recommend is the We-Vibe Tango. It's a bullet vibrator that's very portable and light, but it's something not to be underestimated. It's strong and very easy to use and it definitely gives pleasure most men fail to convey. I like being by myself sometimes, being the strong independent woman I am, so the We-Vibe Tango is perfect for those wine nights where you just want to spoil yourself".

"I'm 27. I'm a virgin and couldn't orgasm in masturbation at all before sex toys. My favorite sex toy is the 7 Wonders bullet, one reason being its great battery life. I haven't had to change them since I got it in February."

"The Pocket Rocket from Doc Johnson is the sex toy that changed my life! It was actually the first sex toy I ever used. It's small, easy to transport, and surprisingly powerful. For me, it's all about the clitoral stimulation, so this toy is a great economical choice."

"My favorite sex toy is the We-Vibe Vibrator. Whenever I'm home alone thinking about my boyfriend (we're doing long-distance) I let him know I'm ready for him and he can make me wet, squirm, and beg for more until I finish — all from the push of a button on his phone."

"The Womanizer is unreal. It gets me off in, like, four minutes or less. It's not really a standard vibrator, though — it actually is more of a suction cup that releases air. I don't get how they do it, but it actually feels like oral sex."
Vyhledat všechny příspěvky tohoto uživatele
Odpovědět s citací příspěvku
Odpovědět 

Skok na fórum:

Uživatel(é) prohlížející si toto téma: 1 Host(é)